Specialist insurance website www.protection-insurance.com has criticised insurance aggregator websites for providing, what it claims, are inaccurate motor insurance quotes to customers.
According to business development manager Jason Hulott, although it appeared that individuals were saving time by generating several quotes from a single entry, "the results displayed are not always a true reflection of what it will really cost with the insurer."
Mr Hulott's criticisms arose after he conducted
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m