Following an operational review, Zurich has announced changes to the structure of its general insurance business in the UK. The insurer is to close its customer contact centre in Newcastle, cutting 505 jobs, which will see the centre close by the end of March 2007. In addition, Zurich is transferring its personal lines consumer services work out of Portsmouth by mid 2007, which will affect 140 jobs. Also, the transfer of motor claims handling out of Cardiff by 2007 will affect 86 jobs.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal