QuestGates, the chartered loss adjuster and claims specialist, has launched a property investors' division with the aim of providing a bespoke service to its broker partners.
The firm, which recently celebrated its fifth anniversary as a limited company, has opened a new office in the City and launched its latest initiative - an end-to-end claims service designed specifically for the property investors' market.
Alistair Steward, director at QuestGates, said: "Brokers know the property investors' m
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall