QuestGates, the chartered loss adjuster and claims specialist, has launched a property investors' division with the aim of providing a bespoke service to its broker partners.
The firm, which recently celebrated its fifth anniversary as a limited company, has opened a new office in the City and launched its latest initiative - an end-to-end claims service designed specifically for the property investors' market.
Alistair Steward, director at QuestGates, said: "Brokers know the property investors' m
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal