Lloyd's is set to provide all underwriters and brokers with the option of electronic access to model wordings when creating and reviewing slips.
It has adopted the wordings repository managed by the Lloyd's Market Association (LMA) to make it available to businesses throughout the market. The repository is a single source of pre-vetted wordings available in the market. It will contain around 2,000 model wordings in all lines of business that have been checked by Lloyd's market wordings specia
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData