New research commissioned by Response One has examined the relative effectiveness of different advertising media for encouraging consumers to visit a company's website. The report found that emails to existing customers topped the list, as they were 52% more likely than average to inspire a web visit and serious purchase consideration. The more traditional media of television and newspaper advertising and direct mail - 34% and 16% above average, respectively - were found to be less effective tha
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April