Mike Stephenson has been appointed by Coversure Insurance Services ashead of commercial operations.
He will be based at the group's prestigious new offices at Huntingdon andwill head the new, expanded commercial department.
"I am pleased to be working with a dedicated and experienced team, and ouraim is to provide our 75 franchise holders with a complete commercialservice," he said.
"It is our responsibility to ensure that, together with our insurerpartners, we provide the tools to enable franc
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016