Mike Stephenson has been appointed by Coversure Insurance Services ashead of commercial operations.
He will be based at the group's prestigious new offices at Huntingdon andwill head the new, expanded commercial department.
"I am pleased to be working with a dedicated and experienced team, and ouraim is to provide our 75 franchise holders with a complete commercialservice," he said.
"It is our responsibility to ensure that, together with our insurerpartners, we provide the tools to enable franc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges