Confused.com has added five partners to its home, travel and motor insurance panels. Asda, Hastings Direct, and InsurePink have joined the home panel, bringing the total number of providers for the site to 60. Confused has claimed that both Asda and Hastings Direct will partner with it exclusively. FirstAssist has also joined the travel panel, with its GetMy brand, which will cover pre-existing medical conditions. And 1st Central will be part of the 80-strong motor panel.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti