Confused.com has added five partners to its home, travel and motor insurance panels. Asda, Hastings Direct, and InsurePink have joined the home panel, bringing the total number of providers for the site to 60. Confused has claimed that both Asda and Hastings Direct will partner with it exclusively. FirstAssist has also joined the travel panel, with its GetMy brand, which will cover pre-existing medical conditions. And 1st Central will be part of the 80-strong motor panel.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints