Allianz Cornhill has reorganised its personal lines operation in a move, which it says, will enable it to push for increased profitable growth. General manager Rudiger Schafer will head up a new integrated and streamlined management structure which will offer insurance solutions to brokers, affinity partners and direct customers. By the end of April 2005, its Bristol office will become the centre for all service related activity across both broker and direct. In addition, all credit manageme
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData