Sectornet has criticised claims made by rival Sirius over the cost-saving potential of its flagship offering for brokers.
Sirius, which launched Sirius 21 last month (Insurance Age February, 2005) claimed the hosted IT proposition could cut broker's IT costs by up to 55%.
The solution is designed to remove the need for brokers to pay for and manage their own server and IT systems so they can concentrate on core business.
However Paul Methvan, product development, Sectornet, said: "The idea that
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017