Greenbee, a direct services brand from John Lewis, offering home and contents and wedding and travel insurance, has entered the insurance sector. Underwritten by Axa, the products are only available online or over the phone but will be marketed through an accompanying magazine, Source, which will be available in John Lewis and Waitrose stores. A spokesman for the company stated that John Lewis had entered the insurance market solely in response to its customers' needs.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five