LFC Insurance Group has made a deal to acquire Roundhouse Insurance Brokers of Ongar in Essex, which will be completed at the end of May. Roundhouse managing director Ray Noakes and the broking team will move to LFC's headquarters in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex. The deal has involved a further expansion of office space by LFC as it seeks to build a commercial centre of excellence in its hometown.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints