LFC Insurance Group has made a deal to acquire Roundhouse Insurance Brokers of Ongar in Essex, which will be completed at the end of May. Roundhouse managing director Ray Noakes and the broking team will move to LFC's headquarters in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex. The deal has involved a further expansion of office space by LFC as it seeks to build a commercial centre of excellence in its hometown.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017