Willis Group Holdings has become the latest broking client of Sequel Business Solutions' Eclipse Broking software system.
Sequel was contracted by the Lloyd's broker to update its software system without having to build a new in-house solution. The implementation process took six months before the application could run live and is now in use by roughly 1,000 of Willis' 20,000 associates.
Eclipse Broking, which was released in 2003, has been implemented by other Lloyd's brokers, although Sequel sai
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April