Broker Keelan Westall said it would increase its focus on growth during 2006. An aggressive sales and marketing drive will be at the core of its growth strategy, along with a major recruitment campaign designed to boost head count and experience in the sales department. The company will create a new sales manager role and in-house telesales function. A consultant will be appointed to expand existing accounts.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud