Broker Keelan Westall said it would increase its focus on growth during 2006. An aggressive sales and marketing drive will be at the core of its growth strategy, along with a major recruitment campaign designed to boost head count and experience in the sales department. The company will create a new sales manager role and in-house telesales function. A consultant will be appointed to expand existing accounts.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five