Rock Insurance, the five-year-old travel insurance broker, has celebrated its half-decade of trading with a new website - www.rockinsurance.com. The site provides travel agents, tour operators and brokers with the ability to issue policies, access reports of online sales and find answers to common queries. The online management information enables users to see which policies are selling well for them and which areas need promotion.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall