Rock Insurance, the five-year-old travel insurance broker, has celebrated its half-decade of trading with a new website - www.rockinsurance.com. The site provides travel agents, tour operators and brokers with the ability to issue policies, access reports of online sales and find answers to common queries. The online management information enables users to see which policies are selling well for them and which areas need promotion.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal