A Belfast-based accident management company has challenged brokers to decide whether they are on the side of insurers or their clients when it comes to handling claims.
Crash Services will be launching a £250,000 television and billboard advertising campaign in October highlighting consumer claims entitlements. One of the entitlements featured will be the innocent party's right to make a diminution of value claim in the event of blameless damage to their vehicle.
The company, established in 19
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017