Towergate has secured the largest deal in its 10-year history with the acquisition of Open International, the UK & Ireland's supplier of IT solutions to brokers.
The £276m deal will cover all Open International Group companies, including Open GI, the Countrywide Network and London Market technology provider MI.
The business will be run as a separate entity under the Towergate Partnership umbrella. In addition, all of Open International's 300-plus staff will remain under the leadership of its c
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?