Towergate has secured the largest deal in its 10-year history with the acquisition of Open International, the UK & Ireland's supplier of IT solutions to brokers.
The £276m deal will cover all Open International Group companies, including Open GI, the Countrywide Network and London Market technology provider MI.
The business will be run as a separate entity under the Towergate Partnership umbrella. In addition, all of Open International's 300-plus staff will remain under the leadership of its c
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five