CNA has appointed David Leary as distribution manager to establish a presence in the Irish broker market, as part of its ongoing strategy to grow its European business. CNA has also introduced a new directors' and officers' liability product to the UK and Ireland. The policy, designed to apply equally to large, publicly listed companies and small to medium-sized businesses alike, is CNA's response to the recently introduced Companies Act.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April