CNA has appointed David Leary as distribution manager to establish a presence in the Irish broker market, as part of its ongoing strategy to grow its European business. CNA has also introduced a new directors' and officers' liability product to the UK and Ireland. The policy, designed to apply equally to large, publicly listed companies and small to medium-sized businesses alike, is CNA's response to the recently introduced Companies Act.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m