Capita Insurance Services has acquired BDML Connect for an initial cash consideration of £26m and deferred consideration of up to £9m, dependent on future business performance over the 30 months to 31 December 2007. The consideration will be satisfied from existing resources. Included in the acquisition is Thornside, a business division within BDML Connect, as well as BDML Insurance Solutions, a newly formed subsidiary company of BDML Connect.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April