Commercial lines are playing catch up with personal lines when it comes to electronic communication between brokers and insurers, according to the latest Microsoft White Paper.
The paper states that, although 80% of general insurance commercial business in the UK retail market is currently transacted through brokers, they need to up their game to compete with the direct insurers honing in on the small and medium sized company sector.
According to Gordon Esjmond-Frey, EMEA insurance industry ma
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall