Commercial lines are playing catch up with personal lines when it comes to electronic communication between brokers and insurers, according to the latest Microsoft White Paper.
The paper states that, although 80% of general insurance commercial business in the UK retail market is currently transacted through brokers, they need to up their game to compete with the direct insurers honing in on the small and medium sized company sector.
According to Gordon Esjmond-Frey, EMEA insurance industry ma
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017