Martin Barber has joined Cap Gemini Ernst & Young's financialservices team as vice-president, further strengthening the industryspecialist consultants.
Martin specialises in major business transformation programmes and has astrong track record in effecting organisational change, performanceimprovement and process redesign in the insurance, retail banking andcapital markets.
He joins Cap Gemini Ernst & Young from KPMG Consulting, where he was apartner within the financial sector consulting grou
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product