Groupama Insurances has seen profits leap 43% on the same period in 2004 to £16.5m with revenues up 6% on the same period in 2004. Commercial business performed strongly over the first half of the year with small and medium sized revenues up 50% on the same period last year. In addition, personal lines business was marginally ahead of 2004 with profits up 46%. Motor continued to perform well with profits up 60% and revenues ahead by 5.6%.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData