Groupama Insurances has seen profits leap 43% on the same period in 2004 to £16.5m with revenues up 6% on the same period in 2004. Commercial business performed strongly over the first half of the year with small and medium sized revenues up 50% on the same period last year. In addition, personal lines business was marginally ahead of 2004 with profits up 46%. Motor continued to perform well with profits up 60% and revenues ahead by 5.6%.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO