Insurance Services Office (ISO) plans to bolster its bid to become the chosen supplier for the Association of British Insurers' (ABI) data sharing initiative as part of its five point 2005 strategy for the UK market.
The company is tailoring its anti-fraud ClaimsSearch database, used extensively by insurers in the US, to the UK market in a renewed push for the potentially lucrative contract.
ISO is currently on the ABI's shortlist of suppliers, along with CSC, with the industry-wide database e
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups