Insurance Services Office (ISO) plans to bolster its bid to become the chosen supplier for the Association of British Insurers' (ABI) data sharing initiative as part of its five point 2005 strategy for the UK market.
The company is tailoring its anti-fraud ClaimsSearch database, used extensively by insurers in the US, to the UK market in a renewed push for the potentially lucrative contract.
ISO is currently on the ABI's shortlist of suppliers, along with CSC, with the industry-wide database e
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack