Commercial law firm Hill Dickinson has strengthened its fraud team with the appointment of Martin Gill as fraud investigation director and Scott Bowers as fraud solutions director. In his new role, Martin will be implementing systems to prevent fraud, including analytical and specific data-mining techniques, as well as developing a bespoke internal database to cross-match data on new cases for policy risk assessment, while Scott will use his expertise to investigate major fraud enquiries as
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData