The increasing threat of network risk to brokers' and risk managers' IT systems is being dealt with by a new loss protection product.
Ace European Group has launched Computerguard to cover financial losses relating to IT hardware and system problems, with bespoke cover to remove the need for separate network and computer protection products.
It follows on from a recent survey of 250 senior risk managers, which showed network risk was viewed as a 'significant and growing threat' to their organi
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched