The increasing threat of network risk to brokers' and risk managers' IT systems is being dealt with by a new loss protection product.
Ace European Group has launched Computerguard to cover financial losses relating to IT hardware and system problems, with bespoke cover to remove the need for separate network and computer protection products.
It follows on from a recent survey of 250 senior risk managers, which showed network risk was viewed as a 'significant and growing threat' to their organi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints