The results of a new poll have revealed that despite the apparent swing in consumer buying patterns towards online purchases, the majority of people still prefer to use the telephone when purchasing motor insurance cover.
The research, conducted by usability consultancy Webcredible, revealed that while the majority (68%) of motorists use the internet to research insurance policies, just one in three are willing to purchase online.
In addition, the research found that 64% of respond
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product