Do you believe direct insurers targeting small to medium-sized enterprise business are a threat to your market share?
Yes - 60.7%
No - 25%
Maybe - 14.3%
Log onto www.insuranceage.com to vote in this month's new poll.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups