FarmWeb, the national network of agricultural insurance specialists has announced record growth over the past 12 months. The network, which has 70 brokers across the country, recorded an increase in premium levels of 51% on the previous year, rising to over £30m. The company's growth has also resulted in the need to take additional office space at its headquarters in Gloucester.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand