Project Synergy - the strategy created by Alec Finch Group and French broker Verlingue after their merger in January 2007 into a unified Anglo-French company - has reached a new stage.
A key feature of the ongoing project, due to end in 2009, will be the operational mirroring of the two businesses.
Alec Finch, chairman of Alec Finch Group, and Jacques Verlingue, president of Verlingue, revealed further changes to the business, including the acquisition of Alec Finch London, the group's Lloyd's bro
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups