Project Synergy - the strategy created by Alec Finch Group and French broker Verlingue after their merger in January 2007 into a unified Anglo-French company - has reached a new stage.
A key feature of the ongoing project, due to end in 2009, will be the operational mirroring of the two businesses.
Alec Finch, chairman of Alec Finch Group, and Jacques Verlingue, president of Verlingue, revealed further changes to the business, including the acquisition of Alec Finch London, the group's Lloyd's bro
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti