Consumers' expectations of online searches for products and services are increasingly sophisticated but many FTSE 100 companies are not keeping pace with their demands. Almost two thirds (64%) of the official websites of FTSE 100 companies did not appear in the first page or top 10 results of a simple online search using keywords such as travel, insurance or bank, found new research from The Search Works, a provider of marketing services to online advertisers.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal