The Market Reform Group (MRG) said it would meet its objectives regarding end of paper processing for accounting and settlement submissions. For the original premium, the MRG claimed the market would hit full electronic processing by the end of March. Furthermore, it said additional and return premium would reach this stage by the end of the year.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business