RIAS, the over-50s insurance broker, is to introduce a host of new web services in 2005 in a bid to increase its share of the personal lines market. The project will involve a new website, online 'quote and buy' facilities and an improved email communication programme.
Andrew Marchington, managing director of RIAS, said he hoped the new web services would be the catalyst to triumphing over its biggest competitor, Saga.
"We are as big, if not bigger, than Saga in the home market, with 640,000 c
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017