RIAS, the over-50s insurance broker, is to introduce a host of new web services in 2005 in a bid to increase its share of the personal lines market. The project will involve a new website, online 'quote and buy' facilities and an improved email communication programme.
Andrew Marchington, managing director of RIAS, said he hoped the new web services would be the catalyst to triumphing over its biggest competitor, Saga.
"We are as big, if not bigger, than Saga in the home market, with 640,000 c
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five