TFP Schemes, the specialist hire car insurance wholesaler, is to purchase the wholesale arm of Bridgend-based brokers M Wood Insurance Services as part of the company's expansion programme. All existing business of the M Wood Insurance Services wholesale arm will be transferred to the TFP Schemes offices in Cathedral Road, Cardiff and will be administered by TFP Schemes.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand