The Government has warned businesses that staff misusing the internet by accessing inappropriate websites or engaging in excessive web-surfing remains the second largest cause of reported security incidents by companies.
However, according to the Department of Trade and Industry biennial Information Security Breaches Survey, three-fifths of businesses do not block access to inappropriate websites and only one in six scan outgoing emails for inappropriate content.
However, the survey showed tha
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance