Broker software supplier insurE-com has restructured its business ahead of a focus on sales and service with a number of new appointments.
Tony Vince, former head of change management at Norwich Union, joins insurE-com as chief information officer, in addition to six new sales staff.
As a result of the changes four staff have left the company, including group communications director Ian Carter and group marketing manager Alan Large.
The shake-up of insurE-com's management team, the second in le
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017