The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has revamped its website in a bid to improve its online facilities for the broking sector.
Eric Galbraith, chief executive at Biba, said the website was redesigned so that it could hold more information for members: "Since our website redesign in 2002, numerous new sections have been added for members, including the regional websites, the regulation area, BrokerASSESS, a professional indemnity section and the self-service portal. A new site was ne
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData