Budget Retail is consolidating the disparate legacy systems of its 85 branches in a bid to streamline operations for future growth. The broker has touted the project as the most extensive of its kind undertaken by any of the big high-street brokers.
According to Budget, the wide area network being implemented by CDL will facilitate communication between branches and the central IT function, creating a common database. This will be updated when a sale is completed via any of the national branc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData