ABS Accident Solutions, part of vehicle repairer network ABS Bodyshop Services, has invested in a new system to handle its workflow process and look after each job from first notification to completion. ABS Accident Solutions said it planned to build new services based on the core web-based ICE system in the near future.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future