Yorkshire-based The Insurance Partnership (TIP), has joined Insurecom's flagship agencyPlus software platform. TIP has implemented agencyPlus to support the company's strategy of aggressive, organic expansion. The product will be deployed across the company's financial services and specialist health insurance division, as well as it's new head office in Hull. Phillip Walter, chief executive officer at Insurecom, said: "Brokers with designs on expansion are recognising the need for more sophi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April