Norwich Union (NU) has launched a risk management guide, specifically for brokers, to help them with their own business continuity planning.
The Business Continuity Planning and Self Assessment Guide for Insurance Brokers is a free guide, produced to help brokers get back to business with the minimum of disruption in the event of an emergency.
The guide provides examples of the causes of interruption that might be faced - such as a fire, theft or computer virus - as well as a checklist of the
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business