Moneysupermarket.com has added three new brands to its site - Virgin, Churchill and Privilege - which will give consumers a choice of comparing premiums from 91 motor insurance providers. In 2008, moneysupermarket launched its 'next generation' motor insurance channel with improved functionality and questions, which removed the need for assumptions. Moneysupermarket claims that motor insurance quotes should now be 100% accurate.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups