Moneysupermarket.com has added three new brands to its site - Virgin, Churchill and Privilege - which will give consumers a choice of comparing premiums from 91 motor insurance providers. In 2008, moneysupermarket launched its 'next generation' motor insurance channel with improved functionality and questions, which removed the need for assumptions. Moneysupermarket claims that motor insurance quotes should now be 100% accurate.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future