Andy Homer and Phillip Bell, chief executives of Towergate and Open International, respectively, have outlined plans for the business following the recent acquisition. Open GI has developed a web-based commercial trading platform, Open Trader, along with free system training. The solution has been developed to complement imarket, and will be launched initially to Countrywide members.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted