Carmichael and Co has appointed Bill Watt to its business development team. Bill joins Carmichael at a key stage, as it invests heavily in new technology which will enhance the service it offers to both policyholders and insurers. In his free moments, Bill will continue to be involved in core adjusting activities.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business