Brokers will be able to produce quotes instantly with SiriusFinancial Systems' and AXA Insurance's Stargate online commercialsoftware.
In announcing the product, Sirius said that Stargate was the first programto provide end-to-end connectivity, which it believes streamlinescommercial lines business placement.
And Sirius also claimed its Venture Plus technology would cut costs byeliminating the need to re-key data, as information and quotation data canpass directly from Axa into the Sirius back
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- PIB launches risk management business
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports