A video conferencing system has been designed specifically to assist brokers in the sale of policies.
Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) has developed what it claims is the first 'real-time human interactive video website system' to be used in the insurance industry.
Currently on a trial run on weekdays, the system allows a member of the public to choose a broker or member of staff to speak to directly over the internet, with or without a webcam.
The visitor can see the person they are talking
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall