A video conferencing system has been designed specifically to assist brokers in the sale of policies.
Professional Insurance Agents (PIA) has developed what it claims is the first 'real-time human interactive video website system' to be used in the insurance industry.
Currently on a trial run on weekdays, the system allows a member of the public to choose a broker or member of staff to speak to directly over the internet, with or without a webcam.
The visitor can see the person they are talking
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017