InsurE-com has announced that the latest version of its intermediary back-office system will be released this month.
The release of PC-based insur-E.tam 7.1 coincides with the first anniversary of insurE-com securing exclusive UK distribution rights for The Agency Manager product.
Built using the latest technology, the company said version 7.1 was a true Windows back-office solution that provided further functionality and technical enhancements.
The new revision is already operational in the US
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints