InsurE-com has announced that the latest version of its intermediary back-office system will be released this month.
The release of PC-based insur-E.tam 7.1 coincides with the first anniversary of insurE-com securing exclusive UK distribution rights for The Agency Manager product.
Built using the latest technology, the company said version 7.1 was a true Windows back-office solution that provided further functionality and technical enhancements.
The new revision is already operational in the US
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product