Allianz South and London trading director Paul Maidment will leave the company following a restructure designed to grow small and medium-sized enterprise business. Chris Hanks, general manager, Allianz Commercial, said that Mr Maidment will be exiting "by mutual consent".
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley