Allianz South and London trading director Paul Maidment will leave the company following a restructure designed to grow small and medium-sized enterprise business. Chris Hanks, general manager, Allianz Commercial, said that Mr Maidment will be exiting "by mutual consent".
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly