InsurE-com has launched a commercial lines data capture and management application called Claudia (Commercial Lines Automatic Data Input Application) for intermediaries.
According to InsurE-com the application has functionality that, it claims, will radically change the way commercial lines business is transacted to the benefit of intermediaries, their customers and insurers.
Claudia was unveiled at last month's Biba Conference, and is based on the latest Microsoft technology, adhering to the
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly