InsurE-com has launched a commercial lines data capture and management application called Claudia (Commercial Lines Automatic Data Input Application) for intermediaries.
According to InsurE-com the application has functionality that, it claims, will radically change the way commercial lines business is transacted to the benefit of intermediaries, their customers and insurers.
Claudia was unveiled at last month's Biba Conference, and is based on the latest Microsoft technology, adhering to the
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017