Misys is set to tour the UK and Ireland over the next three months outlining how it can help brokers achieve compliance under the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and demonstrating its new OASys commercial and premium finance software.
Software Solutions Partner is also set to hit the road this month with a series of regional roadshows across the UK and Ireland outlining its new products and addressing compliance under the FSA. The company will visit nine locations in total.
Misys will host
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017