Online broker Only Insurance has pledged to offer the most "compelling representation of cover" in the personal lines sector.
In an ambitious business strategy, the aggregator site promised to provide insurance cover and online services for everything that its competitors currently fail to do.
Ian Durrell, business development manager at Only Insurance, said it would always focus on the needs of customers: "We always ask ourselves what consumers want and what they can't get elsewhere.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product