Online broker Only Insurance has pledged to offer the most "compelling representation of cover" in the personal lines sector.
In an ambitious business strategy, the aggregator site promised to provide insurance cover and online services for everything that its competitors currently fail to do.
Ian Durrell, business development manager at Only Insurance, said it would always focus on the needs of customers: "We always ask ourselves what consumers want and what they can't get elsewhere.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?