Churchill and Sheilas' Wheels have ranked highest for online service among motor insurance providers in a recent customer survey.
The study, conducted by independent research firm Global Reviews, gave both insurers a rating of 51% based on an assessment of more than 500 website criteria, including information made available to prospective buyers, customer support, customer service and general site usability.
The scores of the 12 rated motor providers varied by 10%, with a sector average of 47%.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers